Assessments (your first session): $150
Session (45-55 minutes): $130
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is this specific provider in network?
We currently accept the following insurances:
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Hometown Health
- Healthscope/NV PEB
- United Healthcare
- Prominence (CDS, Universal Health Network, NPP)
- University of Utah Health Plans
- Employee assistance programs (Compsych and BDA)
- Tricare West (Currently out of network but credentialing is pending)
- Triwest (Referrals from VA required)
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $75 late cancel/now show fee.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.